DeFi Africa invites all blockchain, cryptocurrency and Decentralized Finance (DeFi) enthusiasts to our upcoming meetup tagged “DeFi & Balancer DEX Meetup”, scheduled to be held on Saturday, the 22nd of January 2022, at the YOTA Skills Hub, La-Bawaleshi Rd, East Legon, Accra. The event intends to introduce participants to the various value proportions of DeFi, amongst a wide variety of topics.
Join builders, founders, investors, entrepreneurs, and community members participating in the crypto ecosystem to learn more about DeFi, the opportunities available, and how to participate in the growing movement to make money beautifully.
Regularly, various meetups, conferences, and seminars are held by DeFi Africa to discuss and expose Africans to the vast possibilities and benefits of DeFi.
The emergence of Layer 2 networks such as Polygon and Arbitrum has now paved the way for everyone to access DeFi with much lower gas fees. Attend this event and get valuable insights into:
- The financial benefits of DeFi
- How to put your crypto assets to work through yield farming, liquidity mining, staking, lending, and borrowing.
- Decentralized trading on balancer.finance
- Web3 development
And there are many more!
The meetup will have two sessions, each lasting two hours. The morning session is scheduled to commence at 10 a.m. and terminate at 12 p.m., while the afternoon session will begin by 12:30 p.m. and end by 2:30 p.m.
This meetup promises to be exciting. You will get exposed to valuable industry knowledge from special industry experts, which include;
- Nawaf Abd, founder, eBitcoinics.com
- Dee Duncan-CEO & founder, Worldpay partner
- Abd Salam (Cryptolib) –CEO, Givedirect.io
- Sahabia Yakubu-Founder, DeFi Africa
- Mr Muktar Abu-CEO, Africa Digital Exchange
- Norbert Amankwa-CEO & Founder, KNUST Blockchain Hub
This is a meetup you don’t want to miss!!
Please register at https://forms.gle/XafaheCCozGKPJed9
Lunch, snacks, and drinks will be available to keep everyone going!