DeFi Africa in collaboration with Maker, is happy to present another virtual meetup on the topic of Blockchain technology and its role in the future of Africa, in a panel discussion with the following special speakers:
Dee Duncan – CEO of BTCKing, Worldpay Partner and Faster Payment Council Member
David Effiong – CEO of Blockchain Education Invasion (BEI) & National community Director at Bitfxt
- Getting Blockchain Mainstream in Africa – Opportunities and Challenges
- How the crypto market in Africa changed since its inception
- The various industries that will see the greatest blockchain impact in Africa
- Where revenue streams in blockchain can be realized in Africa
- The future of blockchain in Africa
Date: November 18, 2020 at 4pm GMT
You want to be the next guest speaker? Apply here.
- 4pm – 4.10pm: Introduction about the DeFi Africa Meetup Series by Sahabia (DeFi Africa founder and Maker Ambassador) and Maria (Community Lead Europe at Maker Foundation)
- 4.10pm – 4.50pm: Panel Discussion with our guests (incl. Q&A from the audience)
- 4.50pm – 5pm: Closing
DeFi Africa is a community effort to advance the knowledge and adoption of Decentralized Finance related technologies in Africa.
Our Sponsor: MakerDAO
Due to bandwidth issues, we will have limited spots, so please don’t wait till the last second to sign up.
We can’t wait to e-meet you!