A community effort to promote the growth of Decentralized Finance based initiatives in Africa
Join Our Community
[ccpw id=”4515″]DeFi Africa is a “for-impact organization” with the aim of advancing the knowledge and adoption of Decentralized Finance related technologies in Africa.
Our mission is to promote the acceptance and use of digital assets and blockchain-based technologies in Africa. Through education, advocacy and working closely with policymakers, regulatory agencies and industry, our goal is to develop an environment that fosters innovation, jobs and investment.
In particular, we pursue our mission through the following activities:
- Organizing of educational and networking events.
- Promoting the African Blockchain ecosystem through our website and other online-channels.
- Education through meetups, publications and (public) discussions.
- Collaboration with, and support of other organizations pursuing similar interests.
During Our Events, We Cover a Range of Topics
- Current DeFi/Crypto News
- Guest speakers on popular topics
- Shielding against scams
- DeFi/Crypto trading
- Impactful blockchain solutions
- Legal implications
- Yield farming
Join DeFi Africa AMA Session With CryptoLocally (GIV)
- 27 December 2020
- 12 December 2020
- 10 December 2020